We are pleased to announce that the final version of New World Magischola House Rivalry, the fun race for the House Cup designed and developed by Dylan Kennedy Grey and Mike Young, has been sent to the graphic designer for final layout! We’re one step closer to putting the game in your hands in late May 2018!
Here is a summary of the changes that were made to the game following the Kickstarter:
- Added 14 characters to the game, with custom artwork by Dagmara Gąska Each of these new characters has variable player powers, so there are so. many. possibilities. for play.
- Added NWM “Easter Egg” cards to the game, at least one from each of the runs of the popular 4-day live-action wizard school adventure.
- Added the “Attack of the Podcasters” card, featuring James D’Amato of One Shot Podcast and Dungeon Dome, Alex Roberts of Backstory, and Cap Blackard of Nerdy Show.
- Added “Tempted by Jae Creed” card, featuring a character played by YouTube personality Alchemic Fox.
- Updated the effects of the Conjure and Magischola deck cards after final playtesting, for even better balance and strategy.
- Completely redesigned the scoreboard for better play and theme.
- Added cards and names for the folks who pledged to Design a Card or Name Something.
- Added two brand new cryptids to the Creatures Expansion.
- Completed the artwork for the cards that had temporary art.
- Streamlined the game by removing the d6.
If you didn’t get the chance to pledge for this fun, family-friendly game that will have you scrapping to be the best wizard at magic school, it’s not too late to be among the first to get your hands on the game! You can pre-order the game and we’ll ship it to you in late May. Ships worldwide with subsidized shipping costs.